TOTAL COST TO DATE

Total Cost to Date: $ 14,839.53
Total Hours to Date: 33
Total last updated 04-03-11


Monday, January 10, 2011

Bottles

Guess how many bottles we will find on The Twin of Lizzy !!

Specs:
Lot is .088 acres with a front dimensions of 67.50 feet on Elizabeth St.
Last time NIS cited it was : 8-12-2010 ((Weedy/Junked lot closed by compliance)...right...)

Rules:
Closest without going over wins*
No dumping of new bottles
Guesses must be submitted here in the next little while.

Winner will receive bragging rights re: mad math skillz!! and a surprise!

Bonus points if you correctly identify which bottle (king cobra, budweiser, wild irish rose, etc) is the most common.

12 comments:

  1. I'm going to guess 3 construction grade trash bags full, or an even 100 bottles. Furthermore I am guessing the most popular bottle type will be unidentifiable, but if I'm forced to choose, I'm going with Wild Irish Rose because those bottles are less prone to breaking and are therefore more identifiable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bamboo provides a nice cushion for those bottle lobbed over from the street. Minimal breakage found thus far...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vacant for ?? years.

    Assume it was last cleaned up in 2005.

    I guess 2 per week for 5 years or 520.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vacant for...let's say best estimate is...30 years. However, at some point in the last 20 they did fence it in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We've also had guesses of
    138 Gloria and 35 Gary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 47. I'm going to guess several will have some of the original contents. As for most, I vote for Boone's Farm and MD 20/20

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going to say an even 90 bottles. I'm going to say the most popular being Wild Irish Rose because a) who can resist a name like that? and b) I'm a little rusty on which fortified wine the cool kids are favoring these days.

    ReplyDelete