TOTAL COST TO DATE

Total Cost to Date: $ 14,839.53
Total Hours to Date: 33
Total last updated 04-03-11


Wednesday, September 15, 2010

We think we own it

We have not yet changed the locks on the house, while we closed today, Freddie Mac has not yet signed the papers. We are waiting for the deed to be filed in order to go padlock the crawl space and change the locks.

Considering we just turned the contents of our savings account (including couch cushions, diaper bag, and pants pockets out turned) over to a lawyer to turn over to a bank, I am hoping that we get some sort of confirmation soon.

No plutonium was stored in the house prior to closing. We checked.

We had plans for today and I took off work because I knew I'd be too excited to focus on my job and we had to scrap them. We did go for a lovely lunch at VITA and 2/3 are now enjoying a nap. After lunch, I'll admit it, we did go to the property and hack some bamboo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment